Monday, January 29, 2007

Breathe

Breathe into me
And this is how it feels when I
Ignore the words you spoke to me
And this is where I lose myself
When I keep running away from you
And this is who I am when,
When I don't know myself anymore
And this is what I choose when
It's all left up to me

Breathe your life into me
I can feel you,
I’m falling
Falling faster
Breathe your life into me
I still need you
I’m falling, fallin'
Breathe into me
This is a song about how it can be when we run
away from God.
There is no real life.
The life comes when He breathe his life into us.
I can only live, I can only be functional when he's around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heej! Javisst, det ska du få. En är redan före dig, men sen så ska du allt få den! ;D
Skönt att du orkar läsa! äntligen någon!! XD hehe... joo, man känner ju pressen aså! Min mamma sa att på det mötet så sa hon hela tiden till pappa: "Ser du Lina stå där en dag, ser du det??" haha.. no pressure huh?? :D nä, men det är härligt! ;P Grymt bra låt där!! Älskar Red! :D
kram!